Welcome to my BRAND NEW blog~ The last blog has been creased, well it served me well, archiving all my ups and downs, past and present. My life changed from the very day I started my blog in 2004~2010. It changed everything, my perception of things, my goals, my loves, social circle and so on. But I grew up~ Now, I see things differently, things around me, myself and my life. I learned in the process to treasure every moment and try not to take things for granted. Once it is lost, it'll never come back for some reason~ And for this change, I want my life to be better and more positive~ So the reason that is for this new born baby :>

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reebonz Sale?!? Joke of the Day!

Hey Peeps,

Again a very long time post again :-( Well, I'll promise more surprise awaiting for you guys awaiting very soon~~ Cause I'm moving to a new HOME! hoho~~ Everything is being in migration process now so excited!


Reebonz.com you all should know (a online webstore selling discounted luxury items based in Singapore and ships worldwide). As a Singaporean, yes I am a regular web browser for this website, given it's every week 5 days Great Singapore Sale Campaign, I make sure I browse the site a 9am (GMT+7) when the sales starts haha! Sometimes I ponder and ask for opinion before the purchase but in the end, indecisive me get my pot of gold snatch by others.. Sob sob :-(

As I mentioned I'm always browsing their site, I discovered a huge joke on the pricing today on the Balenciaga Sale~ Yes 22nd June 2012

Lets SEE~~
This is the screen shot I took from their site
No URL provided as you need to be a member to view this ^^
If you want to be a member click here:
Click on image to enlarge the pic~
BALENCIAGA GIANT ONLY $3SGD??????????????????
WAHAHAHHAHA!
Joke of the day!
I wonder will reebonz be selling whoever who luckily bought at $3 this price and that stupido will be paying the rest of $2,589SGD and eat grass the whole month~~
haha!

$3 Omg!
Lucky Girl!



Also Reebonz.com should probably REVISED and change their lighting or web designer or upgrade their Photoshop Skills or Hardware!

Why?

Look for yourself!

Balenciaga Giant City in ROSE BLUSH!

Balenciaga Giant Work in ROSE BLUSH!
Same color only different hardware.
Why the color DIFFERS SO MUCH!
Very crazy!
Did they bleach the bag or too my flash exposure?
Maybe they should get Casio EX TR150 makeup mode to take it better!
Reebonz.com did state color will differ 2 tones but THIS IS MANY TONES!
wth~~

And Rose Blush in actual..

From some website from Google Search


See the COLOR DIFFERENCE?
Why Reebonz have such Lao Sai Color?
Gosh! So goddamn deceiving to their customers!
So disappointed in them now suddenly!

But not only that!
I actually want to THANK Reebonz.com to educating me where my goods come from~
Like a casual girl that buys luxury items, I trust all brand from where ever they are in Europe to be made there.
Just like Prada Milan
Right?


YOU ARE ALL BEING DECEIVED!
SERIOUS!
PRADA IS NOW MADE IN CHINA ALSO!
YES!
REPUBLIC OF CHINA!
WTFFFFFF RIGHT!

See for your self!
Price $455 SGD for China goods?!?
This bag I remember retails around 1k SGD 


This was sold out on site fyi!
Wonder who the idiot bought this!

$1095 SGD reduced for $1580 SGD
erm..
1k for China Prada?!?

Even better no origin!
Maybe defected goods no care label at all!
WTFFFFFF right!

Girls/Ladies/Mens or whoever!
Kindly open your eyes to buy your luxury from now on!
Prada made in China is NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Why am I paying thousands for a China made Prada?
Seriously is PRADA out of their mind?
Mind it! Their shoes are made in VIETNAM!
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF Right!
Luxury my ass!
Serious!
China you know do things in mass production, where and balls do you have high quality and claim your good s are all handmade!
Rubbish!
Like this I go China buy silk and Cheongsam better!
Serious!
Articles that prove my theory

Balls!
People getting richer they pay for quality and now because of getting cheaper source of workmanship you just ruin your brand!

Just imagine if CHANEL is made in China!
THIS IS IF!
CAN YOU BLOODY ACCEPT A 7K JUMBO ACHINA MADE!
HELL NO!
CRAZY EUROPEANS SERIOUSLY!


Kindly open your eyes bigger and know where you spending your money to. Money hard to earn so spend your money wisely!
Serious lucky I only buy Prada like 3 years back when it's all still made in Italy! 
Gosh!
Imagine what it be like a nightmare if I spend thousands on made in China!
I'll probably in hospital right now!

Pass this URL on to your Facebook/Twitter/Weibo/Blog to inform your friends and people around you to be aware.
Hope this message has educated you and brought to your attention on buying things wisely^^

Thats all Peeps~~
Follow my blog or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/jpglicious!
Like my post too!


**Read the comments section below Reebonz Web crawlers found me and left a comment but yet to reply me. You accept their mistake?

14 comments:

  1. Dear Xiao J, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry about the pricing error made with the Balenciaga bag. We try our very best to deliver service excellence but we are all humans, and sometimes we fail. But with quick feedback and supportive customers, we can quickly recover.

    We will definitely pass your feedback to our creative team, so they can rectify the images of the Balenciaga bags.

    As for Prada goods being produced in China, we are aware not all clients are particularly fond of goods manufactured outside of Europe, so we make it a point to state the country of origin for such goods.

    Hope you will still continue to keep in touch with us.

    Best regards,
    Barbara Wlodkowska
    Assistant Manager, Branding and Social Media for Reebonz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,

      Thanks for your fast response. I understand you do have a group of value customers that patronize your webstore. And indeed your webstore has been around for years. But have you ever think of bringing down the $3 mistake bag off from your site since the mistake was discovered? I screen shot this at 11 plus (GMT 7+) and now is 16:18 (GMMT7+) and it's still found on your site!

      This is a very misleading thing. As a customer, I feel Reebonz is not taking any step to rectify the problem. Reebonz is just making customers loose confident in your site as prices differs and mistake are not removed from site.

      This is not the first time I see problem on your site. I do recall on the first week when you launch the GSS Sale there was a Prada with Hearts all over Tote that was featured in your newsletter and was never been found on the Sale Event that day as publish on your newsletter. Why is that? Well, maybe the bag gone missing or was it a mistake that your marketing web team has featured a stockless item to be on sale?

      I do believe I still have that newsletter if you need to know what am I referring to. As mentioned humans make mistake, I do agree, but having made a mistake I do think there should be an explanation behind the cause right? We are customers purchasing online, from Singapore or any parts of the world. We do not see nor touch your actual product and we only based on trust that has been build up by Reebonz team over the years. But with so many years in the market and Reebonz is still making such mistake. I do think Reebonz should looking into your Q&A Team to double check all your information before it goes live on cyberspace. If this goes on, you'll lose trust from customers.

      As for the Balenciaga Bag color, I did browse your site again and discovered several bags of Rose Blush is featured and the 2 that I picked on is really out of the color tone. Maybe your Creative Team is sleeping? How can 6 bags of Rose Blush be featured and 2 are totally out of the color skim?

      As for origins of goods, as I pointed out, I Thanked your site for bring up this issue. But for the above problem mentioned I don't think it's a matter of a moment of human error/ mistake, it's a matter of trust to customer.

      I really hope you can email me if you need more information or discussion regarding this matter.

      Thanks!
      From Cassie
      xiao.jpg@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I had bought a man MK wallet from reebonz too last week and I received the goods after 3 days so I did check on it and found its fake items too and yet their website stated 100% authentic. Then I found a small tag inside in white "Made In China" so I email them on the spot last week but till now they don't reply me at all.
    Actually im from Malaysia but I dunno how to make a complain so others customer in future would be aware when buying from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually MK wallets and all MK products are actually sourced from places like China, Indonesia and even Thailand. Check the official MK site and you will see they are sourced out of country.

      Delete
  3. I was about to make a purchase at Reebonz and I came across your blog reviews. Great post and thanks for the informations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think this is a fair review. First, yes, they did a pricing mistake, but its fairly uncommon. Second, it's not their fault that PRADA decided to outsource their bags in China. They are two different companies. Even BURBERRY sourced their cheaper bags in China. The author said she understand this and that and yet, she was still incriminating the website. I don't even know if she even bought from the website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. prada can manufacture their parts in china, make the bag 80% there then add on the final touches in europe, but they will take the last country and add the made in label there. So the process can go through china and end somewhere else. If that is your concern you can just X reebonz and go shop in stores. There is always a reason why reebonz sell at discounted prices which you cant easily get outside, so if there are minor defects they really cant do much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not buy from Reebonz!! It is an absolutely irresponsible company and non consumer friendly at all. To start with, why would anyone buy expensive luxury items that you have no right to inspect but you cannot get any refunds or exchange??! The risk is 100% on us as consumers!! It's like putting your money on a bet! If you get lucky you get perfect authentic stuffs but if you don't, Reebonz do not want to bear any risks at all! Believe me, their so called concierge customer service is extremely difficult and rude to handle!
    In my recent order, I want to pay my order in monthly instalment but I did not put down the right credit card that can be used on their instalment list, instead I used another visa card but indicating in 'comments/remarks' that 'I'd like to pay by monthly instalment'. I talked to and e-mail their customer service, they insist they cannot change to monthly instalment, even though I told them I can provide my other credit card on their monthly instalment list! They sent the item straight away ignoring my request and are going to charge me the lump sum amount in one go!! As Reebonz Blogerrina Barbara above said, WE HUMAN MAKE MISTAKE, but on the phone they accused me of doing the order wrong, so they don't even care to verify your order to make sure you have the right input before proceeding your order! They just rip your money and go! And 'concierge' sound very rude on the phone!
    Now the next worry I have in mind is if the item is authentic or not! Not cool shopping experience at all.
    So ladies if you have that beautiful luxury item in mind, I advice just save that little extra money to buy from a proper shop! Inspect it well before purchase. Instead of betting your money away with Reebonz just for the sake of saving a bit more: you might end up losing even more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not buy from Reebonz!! It is an absolutely irresponsible company and non consumer friendly at all. To start with, why would anyone buy expensive luxury items that you have no right to inspect but you cannot get any refunds or exchange??! The risk is 100% on us as consumers!! It's like putting your money on a bet! If you get lucky you get perfect authentic stuffs but if you don't, Reebonz do not want to bear any risks at all! Believe me, their so called concierge customer service is extremely difficult and rude to handle!
    In my recent order, I want to pay my order in monthly instalment but I did not put down the right credit card that can be used on their instalment list, instead I used another visa card but indicating in 'comments/remarks' that 'I'd like to pay by monthly instalment'. I talked to and e-mail their customer service, they insist they cannot change to monthly instalment, even though I told them I can provide my other credit card on their monthly instalment list! They sent the item straight away ignoring my request and are going to charge me the lump sum amount in one go!! As Reebonz Blogerrina Barbara above said, WE HUMAN MAKE MISTAKE, but on the phone they accused me of doing the order wrong, so they don't even care to verify your order to make sure you have the right input before proceeding your order! They just rip your money and go! And 'concierge' sound very rude on the phone!
    Now the next worry I have in mind is if the item is authentic or not! Not cool shopping experience at all.
    So ladies if you have that beautiful luxury item in mind, I advice just save that little extra money to buy from a proper shop! Inspect it well before purchase. Instead of betting your money away with Reebonz just for the sake of saving a bit more: you might end up losing even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u receive the item you bought from reebonz?
      Was it authentic?

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did u receive the item you bought from reebonz?
    Was it authentic?

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the forefront of fashion, the thing that the goddess loves is the frye harness 12r . Its charm is irresistible to anyone, because wearing it will instantly enhance your temperament, and at the same time I especially like short boots.
    This thick-heeled Martin boots is a favorite style of the goddess. At the same time, I also tried my best to find this frye phillip harness tall. I bought a pair, which is comfortable to wear on my feet, and it is also particularly good-looking, especially the designer's contrast design. , High-grade fashion atmosphere.
    The weather is getting hotter and hotter. I asked my colleagues to go shopping and shuttled through various brand shoe stores. Only these hollow frye billy pull on with thick heels attracted me deeply. The more they look, the better they look. At the same time, they are not dull on the feet. , Cool and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a first-line brand in Korea, the brand occupies a certain position in the color film industry for its high-quality, comfortable, and safe products.black contact lenseshas opened up its own sky in the field of color contact lenses with innovative styles and excellent quality; its lenses are made of the latest non-ionic polymer materials developed by Japan and South Korea. The lenses are not easy to stick and have no negative electricity. It is not easy to accumulate protein. The material has rainbow colored eye contacts , good expansion and tensile strength, and good lens shaping. It combines the characteristics of high oxygen permeability of hard lenses and the comfort of soft films.
    The gorgeous and delicate pattern design ofpure black contact lensesachieves a natural wearing effect. At the same time, it brings you a lot of different feelings. With a little change in your outfit, you can achieve a brand new self.

    ReplyDelete