Welcome to my BRAND NEW blog~ The last blog has been creased, well it served me well, archiving all my ups and downs, past and present. My life changed from the very day I started my blog in 2004~2010. It changed everything, my perception of things, my goals, my loves, social circle and so on. But I grew up~ Now, I see things differently, things around me, myself and my life. I learned in the process to treasure every moment and try not to take things for granted. Once it is lost, it'll never come back for some reason~ And for this change, I want my life to be better and more positive~ So the reason that is for this new born baby :>

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Crocs New You Campaign Advertorial

Hey Peeps,

Sorry for the delay on my blog entry, I promised to blog before going to Taiwan but the heaps of parties going around Phnom Penh was crazy. Ya, I've been dragging and dragging and dragging.

Anyway, was invited to a Crocs Event on 14th April 2012 proudly organised by OMY.sg but unfortunately, I can't attend the event due to some last minute change of schedule. But! I sent my best best buddy/manager to snap the pictures of the event that day.

It's call "New Crocs New You" Campaign which was actually launch on 15th February 2012. And since then the campaign has been ongoing till now. I was invited to take a closer look at their full product range and witness a stunning Fashion show featuring their new innovation of the range of New Crocs.

Well, I am certainly impressed! Wait.. Let's travel back in time.. like when you first heard of CROCS the non-slippery shoe that comes in extremely vibrant colors. Erm.. It's like when ever you are few meters away you can spot a guy or kid wearing a stunning yellow Crocs walking around Singapore grounds let's say 5 years back?!?

Crocs to me at that time was..
- LOUD! (All the colors are like out of this world)
- Rubberised Clogs? From Holland?
- For Uncles ( Middle aged Man or anyone who is my Dad's friend I consider uncle haha~~) or Children
- Not fashionable at all (Even they came out with ballet flats..Still..)
- Only worn on causal days
- Dangerous! Remember the article on the kid's Crocs that got stuck in the Escalator

But wait!

All these are the past! People make mistakes and so does products needs constant R&D to make it big. That's why Crocs are not only being very hardworking over the years but also implying their products to be a Every-Day Essential to everyone lives no matter on which occasion.

Well, let me talk less and let the below pictures do the talking ^^
New Crocs New You Fashion show held at VivoCity 14th April 2012 in Singapore
^Image from Crocs Sg^
Enthusiastic Audience^ Even the senior citizens are here!

Shhh~~ Catwalk starts!

Wao! The colors ain't as striking as I expected. It really blends in with the whole outfit.
Unexpected^^ I'm impressed!

Casual and Relax
Looks very Polo Ralph~

Gosh! I love this pairs! Unisex. Best of all in my favorite Vintage Brown!
Gosh! 
I want this pair!
Drools~~

^Image from Crocs Sg^

The Fashion show soon came to an end, leaving me itching to head to the store to try out what I just witness.
Shocked? Surprised? Amazed? Yeah.. I felt the same when I saw these..

Slowly scrolling back to the store~~ OMG! It's PACKED!

I really mean PACKED!
So I (As in my manager/buddy) decided to just snapped photos~

Very simple window display~

Big Foot also wear Crocs?!? Erm..

The whole store is FILLED with shoes~ Seriously~ Everywhere I turn it's shoes~
Colourful like those above~
Those you see have holes you can decorate them, wait I'll show you~
They also not only have single color mules but ombre mules!
Amasing~ Do you know how difficult is to produce ombre tones?
If you are a art student you'll know~
Google it if you don't 
hoho^^


They even have school bags for kids!
So cute~~
You know how easy school bags spoil nowadays..
This is a perfect gift for my cousins.
Hee hee~
Ideal~

Iphone 4 Casings.. Erm..

Keychains~~

And..
JIBBITZ!!
This are the lil cute things use to decorate your Crocs items
Ranges from $3.95-$6.90

Spongebob, Dora, Ben10, Lilo &Sitch!
Gosh!
They do have Hello Kitty too~ But slightly more costly as it's limited edition~~
FYI, all cartoon characters are copyrighted, so you are paying for genuine items ^^
Thumbs up Crocs!

Promotion now~~
Buy more save more~ 

See this dull bag with cute lil Jibbitz~
Even the Mahjong tiles are in too~~
Another perfect gift for my Ah ma~ Who likes go market haha~~
And reassured the Jibbitz won't drop off easily as it is well secure behind too~


Lot's of kiddy shoes with current famous cartoon characters!
With this! Kids won't want to go footless!
(It's a common social problem with kids that hates to wear shoes in this current world we live in)

Crocs has so much to offer! 

My kind of shoe, peeptoe comfortable sole flats

Omg! Kitty again~
I'm going craxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty~ Jibbitz Added~

Kitty again!

Erm.. Very unique~

This is cute~ Suits those Secondary School girls

Suits my Mum

Suits my Granny~






Don't worry~ There's also Guys Section~
They even have Van's Look Alike~
I bet it last longer~ Vans Soles wears out pretty fast~

Wah! This is nice! Like Hermes Bag hoho~~

School Students^^

Middle Aged or NS Mens





There's still so many I can't blog all down~ GOSH!
Dying for more?
Just click on the link belowto go to their offical Singapore website to browse for more options:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



WAIT!! 
Wait.. 

What's more they brought their marketing to a next level!

You can now download the Crocs App on your 3G enabled Android or Apple Products

Click on the links below for direct download:
Android

Or simply open Google Play on Android and Search "Crocs"
Android user just select Crocs Mix & Match Singapore


Apple
Or simply open Apple App Store for Apple Devices and Search "Crocs"
Apple there is only one option Crocs Mix & Match ^^


Thinking, why download? Simple, cause is free and no harm downloading plus! it's a fun app.

This icon will appear on your Android or Apple Devices once downloaded.
Click that and begin^^
Select Mix&Match

You'll be prompt to select an image from your phone or snap it on the spot.
I thought it must be a picture or me.But no, it's just an image with random color that you can later shift the boxes to select your desired colors
Quite fun~
So I anyhow choose~~ As usual^^
Then click on the Match My Style Icon on the bottom to generate results~~

Bam! The results!
WAH! 
I din't know Crocs got such stunning heels!
Damn nice!
OMG!
Ok~ Wait Must test..
So I click TRY IT ON button

Basically I need to find a full body image from my laptop to do this, unless you got someone to help you take a full body shot on the spot.

Try another picture
FYI, you can save the pictures into your photo album or gallery ^^

I then select back on the top left corner and see for other colors of the same style~
And I found this! 
OMG!

Doesn't match my outfit but at least I got the rough idea how it looks like..
Not a bad app~

If you want to view more styles just head back and shake your phone to go to the next style closes to your match~

Ok~ That's a ridiculous picture of me~

So you try try play play~

I like this app is because you get to virtually try on the shoes and pick the colors you like and the result will match it for you are show products available upon your match. Great right? Ease of purchase too. Once a product catches your eye you can just click "BUY ONLINE" tab and you'll be directed to the web store for checkout.

There is also a "MY REWARDS" Tab on the main menu on the app that is supposed to be some coupons for you to offset your purchase from time to time. Well, great way for interested consumers to see current promotions instead of the irritating push advertisement send as text messages to phone or emails. Not forgetting their part to save trees! Means lesser printed newsletter send to our mail box means less consumption of papers ^^ Add them in Facebook too for current promotions to be featured on your news feeds: Crocs Facebook or http://www.facebook.com/crocssg
.
.
.
.
.
Not only this that is exciting!

Want to win SGD$6000 Shopping Spree just by doing a simple task!
Just click this link : New Crocs New You Asia or http://ncny.crocsasia.com/
And simply using 500 words or less and tell Crocs why you need a makeover?
Example"
"Crocs, I have been single all my life and I am already 40 years old. I tried ways and means to transform my self physically but my dressing is still wrong. I am out there to try new things and explore. People laugh at me but I don't care. What matters to me is I need professional advice and help to pull me out from the dark box and be a brand new me. Bla Bla Bla~~"

You can copy my above but make sure be INNOVATIVE!

If you are selected to be the finalist to represent Singapore, you'll be instantly awarded with SGD$6000 shopping voucher and a pair of air ticket to any city*(conditions apply) inclusive of accommodation! (you can bring me along if you want to haha~~)

And then you'll be representing Singapore to compete with the region finalist to win a whopping USD$8000!
Gosh! I feel like I am advertising for Sweepstake now~ haha~


Recap~
^Image from Crocs Sg^

^Image from Crocs Sg^

Remember!
USD$8000 could be yours~~
New Crocs New You Asia or http://ncny.crocsasia.com/ 
Good Luck!

Hope you like my post~ hee hee^^
Oh ya! Crocs Vivo still have not got my size for the shoe I wanted so I can't blog it down~
Hope Crocs send me another secret pair or THRILITA for making this effort haha~ ^^
Next blog ok~
^^











2 comments: